Maui Forums

Full Version: Issues with the Main Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow... I always knew the panel for NetRunner was different than any other KDE distro...
But this is ridiculous!!

I went to add some widgets and then change the time and date format so that the time was above the full date and the next time I rebooted, the panel got overly large and so I tried editing the panel settings to reduce it and it uncontrollably reduced to like 3/8 of an inch and mini icons and now I cannot change it at all!

All I can do is shake my head in pity.

Even with the newest release of Maui, there is really no change, here. Same Ole, Same Ole...  Too many issues!

I am now going to find another distro, again. What a bummer, I always have hope this distro will get better. Confused
We do no magic modifications to the panel. You can always restore the panel by righ clicking on the desktop and adding a new panel. If the old one is still there if you manage to right click it there should be a way also to left click it and remove it.
Try changing your desktop theme.
(27th August 2016, 18:34)Pliny.D.Elder Wrote: [ -> ]Try changing your desktop theme.

This helped, thanks

We'll see how it goes...