Maui Forums

Full Version: Multiple users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to display the login screen for multiple users configuration.
I am oblige to connect automatically to the main user 1000 and then disconnect to obtain the mutiple connexion screen.
Unchecking the automatic connexion case for main user do not change the situation.
FuthermoreĀ  the user menu of system configuration do not keep the list of users.
Using kuser i can detect that the users are still there.

Any suggestions ?

thanks to all.
Huh
SMĀ 
So disabling autologin in systemsettings does nothing?
Can you take a look at /etc/sddm.conf and remove the autologin stuff from there manually if it still not works.

Also notice that disabling autologin maybe needs a restart of the login manager/ system for changes to take effect.
(29th August 2016, 10:17)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]So disabling autologin in systemsettings does nothing?
Can you take a look at /etc/sddm.conf and remove the autologin stuff from there manually if it still not works.

Also notice that disabling autologin maybe needs a restart of the login manager/ system for changes to take effect.

Thanks Leszek, removing the section autologin from sddm.conf do the job.
I suppose that the incomplete list in system manager is a bug of plasma. Avatars are also unusable.
that's not a crucial issue.
Rolleyes
SM
Leszek,

Checking carefully what users configuration of system-settings is doing, i can confirm that attempts to reverse to automatic connexion fail also. So the manager of users is unable to write in the configuration file.
Huh
SM