Maui Forums

Full Version: [Solved]Digital clock and Analog clock show different time than system.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I have a strange problem. My digital clock widget in the tray shows wrong time. Then I added analog clock widget to desktop but that shows a different time than digital and also wrong. When I check the region and time from system settings it's correct. Now I have 3 different time. How can I solve this problem? I used other kde distros but this is the first time that I have this problem.
Set and check the timezone again. Also don't forget that you can scroll on the digital clock to switch between different timezones that are enabled.
Thanks for the quick reply. I changed time zone to utc both for system and digital clock instead of my current location and turned off automatic time zone and manually changed the date and time. That seems to fixed it but in a strange way. First my digital clock in the system tray fixed but analog clock widget on the desktop was wrong, then a couple of minutes later it changed to correct time on itself. Anyway I must also say that this distro by far the best kde distro I have ever tried. Keep up the great work.