Maui Forums

Full Version: I can't install openjdk-9-jdk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to install this packages appears this error:

Quote:E: /var/cache/apt/archives/openjdk-9-jdk_9~b114-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb: intentando sobreescribir `/usr/lib/jvm/java-9-openjdk-amd64/include/linux/jawt_md.h', que está también en el paquete openjdk-9-jdk-headless:amd64 9~b114-0ubuntu1

I have installed java8, but I need install java 9 because, one application (this application: http://www6.mityc.es/aplicaciones/factur..._linux.jar) I can't run appears a error when try to run.

I search by google but I don't view how solved this or what its the issue.
Please execute non english localized with LC_ALL=C so that we can understand the error message,
From what I get here its trying overwrite a file which is already in another package. Is this right ?
You can't have the jdk and jdk-headless installed in parallel. So either the one or the other.
(19th October 2016, 18:52)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]Please execute non english localized with LC_ALL=C so that we can understand the error message,
From what I get here its trying overwrite a file which is already in another package. Is this right ?
Yes, is right.
The error message indicate:
trying ovewrite a file wich is already in the package openjdk-9-jdk-headless:amd64 9~b114-0ubuntu1
Quote:You can't have the jdk and jdk-headless installed in parallel. So either the one or the other.

No, I can't. When I select the package jdf, synaptic indicate that, need also select jdf-headles.
If I try to install by konsole, auomatic, install the jdf-headless.

Thank you.
I can solved the issue with the installation (I use auto autoremove) and then, can install.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

But continue with can't open the program (but this, I think is other problem).

Regards.
Solved the other issue (can't start the program), I can solved with install oracle.

Regards.