Maui Forums

Full Version: Firefox/Thunderbird "Server not found"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This issue started yesterday afternoon. On Firefox, I am unable to connect to my work website (Server not found error)--internet is otherwise functioning, and I can connect to other websites just fine. With Thunderbird, I have 2 email (IMAP) accounts configured. My personal (FastMail) account continues to be fine, but my work account also will not connect to the server anymore. I am able to access both from a windows computer running Firefox/Thunderbird at work, but not from my laptop running Maui. I did remove my work account from Thunderbird (laptop) and tried adding it back, but no luck.

Any ideas? I don't even know where to begin.
Thanks.
Seems to me that they changed the access to your work accounts or your IP might be blocked completely (if website and e-mail are running on the same server)
(28th October 2016, 16:59)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me that they changed the access to your work accounts or your IP might be blocked completely (if website and e-mail are running on the same server)

Thanks for your help--when you mentioned the IP might be blocked I tried turning off my VPN, and all is fine now. Blush
(Though I've been using that VPN for awhile now, and hadn't had any issues until yesterday, so I assume you are correct and something changed access-wise on their end).