Maui Forums

Full Version: Auto login with Maui2 [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(29th October 2016, 16:16)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]Please try setting the autologin via the sddm configuration tool in systemsettings.

This kcm module (sddm configuration) crashes when I try to access it.
I can't do autologin also.
for me none did work,unfortunatly
Careful examination of multiple attemps to add user through system configuration revealed that clearly, most of the time after having set the names and password, the apply button do not ask for the permission. So nothing is written in sddm.conf. I say most of the time because it could happen that the window permission is displayed from time to time.

SM
I carefully checked the addition of users with system configuration. After multiple attempts I confirm that most of the time the configuration tools do not ask for the permissions. You can fill the names and password fields and then press the Apply button, and most of the time the permission window is not displayed and then the process ends at that stage. From time to time you can get the expected window in that case the user is created.  I hope this could help !

SM
Pages: 1 2