Maui Forums

Full Version: some things for maui 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to have the new wine unstable repo,for the version 1.9.22,not the 1.9.1,something that i always found extremely useful,a cd/dvd emulator,i did search online and found a very good 1,gcdemu,it is very useful and i love the part where i don't have to write a command in terminal and that is always there to put any iso file and run it as a cd/dvd virtually,more than that is awsome how simple it is and how easy to use,just like many in Windows,the 3rd,i would luv to see soon a new kernel,to see a new graphic repository search like Muon/Discovery,even tho in that,that i did install it,i was getting lot of updates ment for ubuntu,not for kubuntu or neon,it did work well tho,i think i saw there even a new patch for the kernel,4.4.0-46,i have even a question here,i saw many more useful apps made for gnome than for kde,i do wander why none has been introduced in kde too ? another app that i do use a lot is the teamviewer,i am lucky that i have it saved on my pc,or i do had to always search for it in internet,it runs well and with no problems at all (the version 12 beta),why not having it out of the box just like skype ? not many distros come with skype,i always had to install it,even tho i do like the new alpha of skype,it does look much better,maybe in maui 3 we will find many new things and have a few surprises,especially for ppl that use nvidia gpu on desktops pc,not only for laptops and notebooks,as i did talked in the nvidia dev talk forum