Maui Forums

Full Version: greek language [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

apology from my English...

How can I install Greek Characters? where is Language settings? Huh
See systemsettings please. There you can set your locale just search for locale in there
(6th November 2016, 19:33)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]See systemsettings please. There you can set your locale just search for locale in there

Hello, 

I see and I know System Settings, but I cannot search "locale", how can I do in "Search"? I type locale but nothing...
Search for language. Should be under account details. Set Formats and Translations accordingly.
(7th November 2016, 14:08)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]Search for language. Should be under account details. Set Formats and Translations accordingly.

Yes, but when I changed "Formats" and "Translations", is change in Greek characters all the screen. That I want is to change and writes is "English" to "Greek" with pressing 1 or 2 keyboards... Must to I download Greece language and installing like Ubuntu linux.

These is the question and how can be done.
To change the keyboard layout go to the input devices and keyboard settings. There you can activate and configure multiple layouts.
(7th November 2016, 16:50)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]To change the keyboard layout go to the input devices and keyboard settings. There you can activate and configure multiple layouts.

Thanks a lot, the problem resolved, I have now English and Greek characters.

Exclamation
Hello forum,

Here a message from the Netherlands.

Maui is installing via USB-live. Set the languages to Netherlands.
But I see some other "English" words if I restart the pc.
This is inside on the "login" page.

How to changes this?

On my other pc runs Linux-Mint.

regards

Spidey-Westland (Wim)
The login page might be not fully translated as of yet.