Maui Forums

Full Version: Desktop icons plasama 5.8.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

1. why i cant crate icons/ folders on desktop. There is no such option when i rightclick on desktop.
2. Why i dont have "icons tab" in "desktop settings" section? I cant add "my computer" icon on desktop.

thanks for help.
(8th January 2017, 16:33)neph00 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

1. why i cant crate icons/ folders on desktop. There is no such option when i rightclick on desktop.
2. Why i dont have "icons tab" in "desktop settings" section? I cant add "my computer" icon on desktop.

thanks for help.

Hi,

1. You need to change to "folder view" in the first list on your screenshot.
2. There is no really "my computer" on Linux but you can add the shortcut of your choice, like your hard drives.
You can also use the folder or application widgets in desktop view.
(8th January 2017, 19:41)syvolc Wrote: [ -> ]
(8th January 2017, 16:33)neph00 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

thanks for help.

Hi,

1. You need to change to "folder view" in the first list on your screenshot.
2. There is no really "my computer" on Linux but you can add the shortcut of your choice, like your hard drives.

I have eyes but i'm blind :O Thx
1. i did what u wrote and its working but i got some error (see scrshot).
2. i thinking about "about system" info which is normaly "my computer" in maui or plasma
(8th January 2017, 21:02)AJSlye Wrote: [ -> ]You can also use the folder or application widgets in desktop view.

Thx, but i was thinking about normal icons and folder options on desktop.