Maui Forums

Full Version: Maui 17.3 : Dolphin star rating for pictures is not saved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to assign star ratings via Dolphin to some photos, but they are not kept. As soon as I click onto another photo (and back), the stars are lost / not saved.

Has anybody an idea how to change this behaviour? I cannot believe that nobody tried to do that before...

Thank you very much in advance!
It seems ok in MAUI 17.06 !
I checked it just now !
That sounds great!

Can I upgrade my existing installation? If so: how to do that in such a way that all KDE settings are kept?
(17th July 2017, 15:08)benit Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds great!

Can I upgrade my existing installation? If so: how to do that in such a way that all KDE settings are kept?

You have to wait for the imminent official instructions about the upgrade procedure from MAUI 17.03 to MAUI 17.06 by the MAUI Team !!
Regards !
(18th July 2017, 9:10)fanisatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(17th July 2017, 15:08)benit Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds great!

You have to wait for the imminent official instructions about the upgrade procedure from MAUI 17.03 to MAUI 17.06 by the MAUI Team !!
Regards !

With great respect, that's not technically correct. I already upgraded my Tower's 17.03 to 17.06 back on 11/7/17, simply via Update Manager & the enabled backports. 
When can I expect the official instructions? Should not take long, right?

And concerning backports: Will the official way also include backports or will the official way switch Maui to different ppas, then?

I just don't want to take any risk or provoke any inconsistencies!
Like kdemeoz said. Activating the backports and backports neon repos is everything that is needed to upgrade.
Ok sounds nice. Rhetorical question: Do I need to backup my current installation? Or is it really risk-free?
Should be pretty risk free. But better to have backup more as to have none if needed.
I did activate backports and neon backports via synaptic manager and applied all updates. Now I am back and wanted to check my system, but under "settings" -> "system" I get an error message that the dynamic library cannot be found and that maybe during an upgrade some error has occured.

The update manager shows me that all files are up-to-date. So how can I figure out what happened and how can I fix my system "dashboard"?
Pages: 1 2