Maui Forums

Full Version: Touchpad cursor jump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bare with me, I have only used Linux for about two days (chose MAUI as my first distro) and only got very limited knowledge of how to work with an OS.

I got an Asus Zenbook UX305CA and is used to often use the large touchpad with two hands, one for click and one for movement/scrolling. The problem I have is that when I do this my cursor sometimes suddenly jumps to the edge of the screen when clicking, most often to the lower left corner.

Is there a work-around or a fix for this?
This is sadly a limitation of the clickpad and the driver. Check your touchpad setti.gs in input devices of systemsettings. It should have a section where you can set the corner actions. Make sure bottom left is set as left mouse click
(10th September 2017, 10:41)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]This is sadly a limitation of the clickpad and the driver. Check your touchpad setti.gs in input devices of systemsettings. It should have a section where you can set the corner actions. Make sure bottom left is set as left mouse click

I will try it and thanks for trying to help me out.