Maui Forums

Full Version: Chrome / Firefox Mozilla (buttons maximize, minimize and close) [solved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello good day/night.
I use Chrome or Firefox without title bar or system borders and in Mint or Chakra, always have  the buttons maximize, minimize and close into the program (see atach) but in Maui, I don't have any buttons except when to Chrome , reduce the size (appears the buttons).
Somebody have the same problem or how solve it?
Thanks for your help.
You need to deactivate the system titlebar usage in the chrome settings for it to use client side decoration.
(26th September 2017, 1:12)santy77 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello good day/night.
I use Chrome or Firefox without title bar or system borders and in Mint or Chakra, always have  the buttons maximize, minimize and close into the program (see atach) but in Maui, I don't have any buttons except when to Chrome , reduce the size (appears the buttons).
Somebody have the same problem or how solve it?
Thanks for your help.
(26th September 2017, 10:09)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]You need to deactivate the system titlebar usage in the chrome settings for it to use client side decoration.

Hello.
I have deactivated. 
This is a bug in Chrome. Since Maui is based on Ubuntu, Chrome thinks Unity is running and hides the window controls. This looks like it will be fixed in Chrome 63. https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/iss...?id=594490
Or you can just remove the libunity stuff to make it work. As I have none of the unity stuff installed here and everything works just fine.
Thanks guys!. Removing libunity9, make it work for Chrome.
I have 3 weeks without change to other distos, Maui is working fine 100% Smile
SOLVED!
Can you edit your initial posts title and add [solved] to it.
Just a heads up that with today's Chrome 63 release this is solved natively and doesn't require workarounds.