Maui Forums

Full Version: problem with samba-mounter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have a problem with the samba-mounter. I have a NAS with same smb folder. I have access with my username and password over the dolphin -> Networks -> Samba -> ….
But when I’ll use a Samba-mounter I have some Errors. Error 13 and on another folder error 22

can everybody help to clear the access rights ore what’s wrong?
I know that, since a few months samba have a problem with some distros over debian/ubuntu.
(24th November 2016, 12:12)wonder Wrote: [ -> ]I know that, since a few months samba have a problem with some distros over debian/ubuntu.

??? do you have a link? or is it a bug? My Nas have a debian 8 system
It's a bug after a one update of samba.
For example, in some distros, the samba config not open.
The link are in other forum but if you not view info about this, I post the link.
is it a bug in my NAS or in Maui?
PS. please past a link here
The bus its in samba and samba config.
I think that isn't in your nas, but the bug isn't in maui, is in samba.
The link are in spanish.
Thanks

My question is for the sambapackage in Maui, Not Maui himthelf
I not try to install samba packages in Maui because in my old LM have the problems with samba packages.
I only need samba for connect to others computers in my lan, and for this, don't need samba packages, I can config by dolphin.
I think the samba packages have the same issue that in LM, ubuntu or other distro.
The problem/bug/isssue are in samba packages.

Are differents solutions, but the instructions/links are in spanish.

After try differents distros, I view that, only works fine samba packages in fedora/opensuse, but in distros like ubuntu, LM...have this issue.

But like I indicate, in Maui I don't install samba packages because I don't need for config my lan/share folders. With dolphin and/or utilities that have Maui, works fine.
Can you take a look in ~/.xsession-errors if there is an error report from samba-mounter.
It usually uses the mount command and cifs to mount the samba share. If there is any error regarding this it might be also the cause.
Thanks @leszek I will Look when i m at Home.
Pages: 1 2 3