Maui Forums

Full Version: Maui silence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all here!

My Name is Groni, i'm new here.

To my Person: I work since 10 Years with Linux, at the begin with Open Suse and so further.

I have work together with the formally SolusOS together with Ikey Doherty, and my last Projekt was Pisi Linux.

I have work with the Pisi Linux Team 4 Years, and now the project goes not further with 4 Team Members you can not make a complete Linux System. So i have quit my work there.

Maui Linux works perfect for me, i had no problems with it.

I missing a German part here in the Forum.

To the Maui Team: When you need help with the German Language or with something other work, let me know it. I'm not a Newbie with Linux

With big Greetings from Germany

Groni
Hi Groni. Welcome to Maui. I recognized you from elsewhere. Maybe over at SolusOS as I used to hang out there a bit as well. I still keep an eye on Ikey and the Budgie desktop. He does nice work.

I've been with Maui for only a few months myself, but it has worked flawlessly. Very likely the best distro I have used to date. Unfortunately, because it works so well, the forums are quiet and your left with the impression that no one is using Maui. But I really think its just because its that good.

Welcome again. I for one am glad to see another familiar name here.