Maui Forums

Full Version: Apps icons on the panel won't get bigger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi leszek,

I've noticed that you have also modified the default Breeze theme in Maui. For example, the cursor hover effect on icons on taskbar doesn't work in Maui, but works in all other Plasma systems. Also when indicator support is installed, on all other Plasma systems Thunderbird gives a small blue number on the icon on taskbar indicating the number of new mails - not in Maui. So you have defintely modified the default Breeze theme as well in Maui. Is there a way to really install the default Breeze theme?
We do not edit the default breeze theme. What you describe are settings in the system that you can set separately and have nothing to do with the theme.
Look for example in the workspace settings where you can turn on info popups again.
Hi leszek,

I'm not talking about popups, but about icons glowing when you go over them with the cursor. Also for example when I set Breeze in Maui taskbar is semi-transparent. In Neon it is without transparency.
I don't know whats causing this. Might be the desktop effects then.
As I said before we do not edit or ship a custom breeze plasma theme.
Finally had to migrate to Neon, so I'm not a survivor anymore. On Neon, none of the problems I wrote here about.
Goodbye and thanks for your help!
Pages: 1 2 3