Maui Forums

Full Version: Saving from Firefox - problems with image, PDF, and video files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Finally updated to 17.03. This seems to have fixed the problems with downloads, except that Youtube's own downloads don't work, the dialog comes up but nothing happens. Fortunately I still have a Netrunner 14 on this box that I keep for Skype (no sound in Maui), and I can still download from the Firefox on that.
Try disabling e10 multiprocess support for firefox for the youtube download AddOn to work properly.
(19th June 2017, 11:41)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]Try disabling e10 multiprocess support for firefox for the youtube download AddOn to work properly.

Multiprocess Windows     0/2 (Disabled by add-ons)

Looks like it wasn't enabled.
Than I am not sure. The youtube downloader AddOn will basically start downloading on click without asking by default to Downloads / ant downloads folder.
(19th June 2017, 16:45)leszek Wrote: [ -> ]Than I am not sure. The youtube downloader AddOn will basically start downloading on click without asking by default to Downloads / ant downloads folder.

What I have is "Download YouTube Videos as MP4". It does trigger a save dialog, but nothing is downloaded. I also have "Ant Video Downloader", which works, gives no options (except destination in its preferences), does not give the choice of file types or sizes and just downloads, mostly, a webm file. I also have "Video Downloadhelper" which still works on some Youtube files, but not many.
Pages: 1 2 3